Since 2013, The Habitude™Wellness Centre has offered support group
1. For participants who have completed the Habitude In-Patient Program
2. Individuals currently enrolled in the Intensive Out-Patient Wellness Program
3. Habitude Family Members
4. Families struggling in our community with a loved one who is currently addicted to a substance
5. Individuals in early recovery
6. Individuals with long-term recovery that could lend a hand to their peers.
Anyone actively abusing substances or under the influence is not allowed to attend this recovery based Group. AA or NA would be an appropriate group for those individuals.
Active participation in wellness is our group’s focus.
We meet on Monday from 7pm-9pm. ( except Holidays)
The Format is as follows:
1. We have guest speakers when possible that focus on empowerment and wellness.
2. We will divide large group into 2 separate groups- Families and individuals in recovery
3. The last Monday of the Month is Open discussion.
Location: Prince of Peace Lutheran Church 1299 Brant Street Burlington, ON L7P 1X7
We ask that you come prepared and bring your own coffee/water to keep the meetings simple.
This is a no cost group however, donations will be graciously accepted to help the church with their overhead costs.
If you require additional information please do not hesitate to call Tammy Francoeur at 905-869-4930
Book a Tour of the Facility
Come visit our facility and see what we have to offer. This is the perfect environment to treat your addiction and get on track to a new life. Come see for yourself,