- IS YOUR FAMILY STRUGGLING?
- DO THEY FEEL THE ADDICTION HAS TAKEN EVERYONE HOSTAGE?
- ARE YOU TIRED OF HAVING SPECIAL OCCASIONS RUINED?
- IS THERE ONE PERSON WHO IS THE BIGGEST ENABLER?
- ARE THE CHILDREN IN THIS FAMILY GETTING PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT?
- IS THIS THE LIFE YOU ORDERED?
- ARE YOU TIRED OF BEING STRESSED AND WORRYING ALL THE TIME?
- IS THIS STRESS MAKING YOU UN-WELL?
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE YOUR POWER BACK?
Habitude’s Empowerment Workshop teaches families how to confidently engage with your loved one and establish healthy boundaries, guilt free.
This workshop is beneficial for:
Loved one is Pre-treatment: This is for anyone who has a loved one who is still in denial of their addiction.
Loved One is In-treatment: This is for families who have a loved one who acknowledges they have an addiction problem, and is currently in treatment.
Loved One is Post-Treatment: This is for families who recognize that going to treatment is the easy part– and are terrified that they will go back down a very (un) comfortable road again.
Knowledge is power. Without it, we are all powerless. Are you ready to take your power back?